I have the best customers, maybe because this all started from friends and family. Everyone that come to our place are treated as VIP, because we know you are the one in your family to make everything happen, you're the one who provided the cool ac air in the hot summer, foods for the occasions, and entertainment for everyone else to enjoy.
We appreciate people like you, that's why when you are here, you are VIP. If you feel we can better serve you, please let us know.
Thank you for your positive energy while you're with us. Thank you for all the feedback, season greetings and suggestions you've sent. You are the best.
November 2011 update: Lately we have some bad reviews on Yelp from new customer and it makes an negative unsweetened impact our staff. For us to continue our jolly and happy ways please help us take a moment to leave your comment if you have been with us long enough and know how we maintain our ethical standards. At anytime you can stop by our shop and let us serve you with everything we built, especially our staff.
Electronic repairs cover a wide range of customer base and for the price and service that provide, I do not want cater to demanding new customers and forgot about the awesome customer base I've already built. We are at 70% capacity with exising customers and I would like the remaining 30% of customers to be just as respectful and kindhearted, so our efforts are shared with people that will have positive impacts our lives. Money is not my drive running this business, my passion is. Once again, thank you for being here and sharing my dream.